This was taken about 4:30 or 5 pm, before the
traditional "magic hour".  Yes, the New England light
is wonderful.  Washington state, Oregon, England,
Bavaria, and Normandy are places I've visited with
particularly nice light, too.

We've been meeting our college friends for a weekend
almost every summer since we were college students (we
graduated in 1974 and 1976).  We go to the Friday and
Saturday night concerts at Tanglewood, have lunch at
the brewpub in Great Barrington, and spend lots of
time visiting and talking.  It's a great weekend.

Rick

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=6248502&size=lg

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW