-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de wendy
beard
Enviada: terça-feira, 31 de Julho de 2007 16:34
Para: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Assunto: FS: Sigma 50-500

I know it's not Friday, but I'm going away for a few days from
Thursday so I wanted to advertise this lens now.
Sigma 50-500mm EX f4-6.3 with soft case, lens hood and caps
Very good condition
CDN$750 or US$700 plus postage at cost (I won't know the exact cost
until I go to the PO)
I'd rather have Canadian funds and not do PayPal either

Wendy
Ontario, Canada