Since when is it necessary for a film photographer to take lots of
pictures?   I went out today and took pictures using a Stereo Realist
camera.  I did one roll.  I was deliberate in my stereo photography so get
the best effect.  Sorry I won't make my local film processor happy by not
taking lots and lots of pictures.

Jim A.