From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
graywolf
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 4:25 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: FID (Film is Dead)

The processing industry is dead, or at least dying, and they deserve it.

That is not the same thing as FID at all. Full service gas stations are
pretty much gone too, that is not the same thing as no one drives any more.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

William Robb wrote:
> On 8/5/07, graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> Have folks noticed that the loudest "Film Is Dead" people here are the
ones who can no longer make a living feeding it into an automatic machine?