-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Lon Williamson
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 5:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: New Favorite Body Roll Call !!!! (Yes, I am a masochist)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> We know how much bodies are on the list, but I want to know what's the
> favorite one! (we have some strong candidates)

Gimme a KX any day of the week.  I've got two and that ain't nearly
enough.  I want backup, I want spare parts, I want to keep shooting
them until I die.

Anyone got a mint KX collecting dust that you'll ship me, for, say,
twenty dollars?  grin.

-Lon W

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com