Not just nostalgia, the special Master recordings available on Vinyl are
the best sound available bar none, given a half competent turntable and
amplifier.  No CD I ever listened to could match them, and my ear isn't
the best. That said I'm sure that some people just buy on rumor.

--
cognoscenti: "Those who know"

cognesnotty: The stringy material that forms in the nasal passages of "Those
who know."