Yes the mountain always seemed to have one cloud hanging around its
peak all the time.
It was clear, for a few minutes one day as i drove along the hwy. My
shot looks close to where you were.

We lived in a small motel in that town. Not sure if its even there anymore.

Lovely country up that way.

Dave

On 8/7/07, Mike Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks, Dave!  I was surprised at the clarity of the mountain as
> well.  As luck would have it, that was the only day when it was so
> visible.  The other two days it was hazy and not nearly as photogenic.
>
> Yes, this is right near Tete Jaune Cache, just past it on the way to
> Jasper if I'm not mistaken.  :)
>
> Mike
>
> On 7-Aug-07, at 12:02 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Great shot Mike.
> >
> > I spent 6 months surveying on the Yellowhead Hwy in 1975, and i only
> > managed 1-2 clear photos of the mountain.
> > Is this near Tete Jaune Cache, i think thats the spelling.
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > On 8/6/07, Mike Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> http://www.michaelhamilton.ca/2007/08/06/mount-robson/
> >>
> >> After 12 hours of travel from Victoria, BC to Mount Robson Provincial
> >> Park on the BC/Alberta border, I was exhausted and slightly giddy.
> >> Managed to take this photo from a moving vehicle, through the
> >> windshield as we had no energy left for stopping.
> >>
> >> Mount Robson is the tallest peak in the Canadian Rockies at 3954m.
> >>
> >> K10D, DA50-200mm, etc...
> >>
> >> Comments, all welcome.
> >>
> >> Enjoy!
> >>
> >> Mike