That sounds like a well know practice called, "shooting yourself in the foot".
If I had not read "The Human Zoo" I would think it very strange that so many
cultures seem to be insane these days. In the end I suppose we will deal with
over population by killing each other off in acts of mass destruction. And no,
all the words in the world will not change things because we are hardwired that
way. Pretending we aren't will not work either.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"