In a message dated 8/9/2007 6:05:32 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
My PESO Jazz Trumpeter was of  my friend Tim Hamel.  Like every jazz
guy I know, he plays in several  bands, some jazz, some not.

The aforementioned photo of Tim was taken as  he was playing in Laura
Hubert's band.  She's a wonderful Blues/Jazz  singer (note I put
"blues" first) based here in Toronto.

I hope her  sense of humour comes out in this  photo:

http://tinyurl.com/28msse

http://bp0.blogger.com/_EaTEtfR4WJw/RrnLQbMIuBI/AAAAAAAAAiY/gXHLKIX4h6Q/s1600-
h/aug_8+002.jpg

Comments  always welcome.

cheers,
frank

It does. :-) I'd  lighten it a tad, but not much. Nice shot.

Marnie aka Doe

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.