ann sanfedele wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

>> In a message dated 8/8/2007 5:38:13 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>> Who knows.
>>
>> I'm just  really really mad at this printer right now.
>>
>> Cory
>> who needed to make  like three prints for his daughter for a homework
>> assignment on the first  day of school and failed miserably.
>>
>> ============
>> Now I try  to use my Epson R1800 on a regular basis, much more regularly
>> than
>> I used the  925. I also don't turn it off except when I rarely turn my
>> computer off. It runs  a head charging that uses ink every time it is
>> powered up.
>> Not turning it off  has seemed to help a lot.
>>
>> Marnie aka Doe :-)  BTW, the buyer was  totally  pleased.

> I keep my R220 on all the time,too   - and seldom turn off the computer  -
> Maybe I should not tempt providence, but it works beautifully most of
> the time
> occassionally I need to do a head clean.
>
> I wish I had one with a wider carriage though
>
> ann

Our 320 (very similar to your 220) stays on all the time, too.  We print
photos infrequently and often have to clean the print heads every time
we use it.  The laser printer died a couple months ago and we haven't
replaced it, so the 320 is getting a lot more use than usual.  We
haven't had to clean it since.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/