> Did anyone of you ever have it mounted on your camera?
I bought mine new several years ago & have used it with both film & digital
bodies.

>What kind of images did you produce?
Mainly wildlife, but I've also taken scenic's with it.
It is a fabulous lens!

Its also very heavy & requires a sturdy tripod (I use a Gitzo 1548 CF). I
use mine with a gimbal head (Kirk - King Cobra), which greatly aids in its
use & negates the weight effect for composition. Can't imagine using a lens
this big & heavy without a gimbal head. To use it in the field I utilize a
backpack case (made by Kinesis) to haul it around.

I have a number of images taken with the 600, posted on the Pentax Gallery -
you can access the site & query that lens to see some of the results.

Kenneth Waller
http://tinyurl.com/272u2f