On 10/08/07, AlunFoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Okay so I got a cancelled meeting @ work and allowed 15 minutes for a search.
>
> The very first mention of "PESO" in the archives is from 12. May 2004,
> and refers to a reply by Frank to a PESO posted by David Nelson. The
> original post by David is not in the archives. IIRC, we had some
> serious trouble with the archiving that spring, so the database at
> mail-archive.com may very well be incomplete for the period in
> question.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/pdml@pdml.net/msg179489.html
>
> So either David is the culprit, or the origin is lost from the archive. :-)

Maybe holes in the archive (from my personal archives):

        From:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Subject:        PAW? more like PESO
        Date sent:      Mon, 3 May 2004 21:39:03 -0400

Picture Every So Often is more my speed.  Getting a frame I want to show you
guys every WEEK? Not likely.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/93489626/140051795etXCuT

Catching rain drops (I know, you can't see any...) last Saturday at the
Walter Mitty Historic Sports Car Races.

Cory
only shot a little since it was raining.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA