Received my September Popular Photography & Imaging yesterday. Pentax
bought the back cover to advertise the Pentax Photo Gallery. Small print
says "Photos featured above courtesy of Mark Dimalanta, Godfrey
DiGiorgi, Kerrick James and Julie Smith."

Inside there's a full page ad for "Pentaxian" - "Be on the look-out for
profiles featuring the best of the best Pentaxians beginning in the
October issue of */Popular Photography & Imaging/*."

Looks like Pentax has begun an aggressive advertising campaign based
around the Pentax Photo Gallery. 'Bout damn time they did something.

I wonder if they'll continue with it or if Hoya will nix the idea?