whooooh... not too fast. I am starting to think that i could better
replace my smc tak300/4.0 by a sigma 300/2.8Autofocus.

You know, this is the Netherlands. We cannot look far enough to
motivate the purchase of a 600mm lens. A 300mm, on the other hand...?

Syb

2007/8/12, Joseph Tainter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> "Did anyone of you ever have it mounted on your camera? What kind of
> images did you produce?"
>
> I have the F* version. Same optics. It's a wonderful lens, produces
> marvelous images.
>
> Buy it and join our 600 Club.
>
> Joe

Syb Vis, The Netherlands.
"Since i bought my DSLR, i do no longer buy prints. Instead, i pay
digital frames. Who said it would become cheaper?"