Actually, a Celt is an ax. So the Celts are the Ax People. They over ran Europe
long before there was a Roman empire. Those bronze axes were the WMD back then.
Didn't hurt that they had an advantage over the forest for the first time
either.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf