On 8/18/07, Digital Image Studio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 18/08/07, David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > <http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/PESO/peso_030.htm>
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> Great colours, I see a bit of residual geometric distortion on the
> horizon, has it been de-fished? My A16/2.8 FE seems to display more
> distortion than that, I'm confused ;-)

Hey Rob,

Thanks. It's the colours that I like about it too.

The shot hasn't been de-fished. The distortion (or is it perspective ?
:-) was so minimal I didn't even bother. The only corrections made
were to crop it to "level" the horizon and some adjustments to bring
out the detail in the foreground rocks.

CHeers,

Dave