As I said, the only way to know for sure is to test.

That said, look into the Hoya Pro-1 CP. It's very slim and still has
front threads. I needed a 72mm CP for my Panasonic L1's lens and
bought a Heliopan, but it was a right bastard to get it to thread
onto the lens. I ended up returning it and ordering the one that
Panasonic sells under the Lumix brand name. It turned out to be a re-
branded Hoya Pro-1 ... and it was cheaper than the Hoya or B+W
options by $30 or so.

It's very thin, very nicely finished, the antireflection coatings
seem on par with my other B&W polarizers, and the front threads allow
fitment of a clip-on lens cap without any problems.

The Hoya Pro-1 has been sold under at least three other brand names
(Kenko in the UK, can't remember at the moment what the others are...).