Hi!

You can use your Yahoo! account (if you have one, of course), but if
you are in Singapore, Germany, Hong Kong or Korea you wouldn't be able
to see Bob's pics:

"If your Yahoo! ID is based in Singapore, Germany, Hong Kong or Korea
you will only be able to view safe content based on your local Terms
of Service so won't be able to turn SafeSearch off." (from
http://www.flickr.com/help/filters/ )

On 8/19/07, John Sessoms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From:
> Bob Shell
> > On Aug 17, 2007, at 3:09 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:
> >
> >> It seems that they want me to sign in to look at your portfolio. Since I
> >> have no real interest in joining Flicker, I guess I'll always be in the
> >> dark.
> >
> > It's free to join, only takes a few minutes, and there are lots of
> > great portfolios there. Joining doesn't obligate you to anything.
> But, it's another account that I would then have to keep up with.

Cassio Vogel Dorneles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]