Everyone at one time or another has a horror story concerning production
company support of a product they purchased.  It's just about impossible
not to have problems sometime.  Company's, like people, make mistakes.  My
experience with Pentax USA has been just fine.  I have had fairly quick and
satisfactory service when needed.When I have sent a product to them they
have told me before hand how long the turnaround time will be, and they
have been right. Any questions I have asked on the phone, or by e-mail,
have been answered promptly and courteously.