Juan ...

The lens cleaning tissue is terrible.  Just toss it in the trash!  Do
the same with the Kodak lens cleaning solution.

Use a very soft cloth, like a micro-fiber cloth, and one of these lens
cleaning solutions: ClearSight, Formula MC, or ROR.  I've used ROR quite
a bit, but it's a little tricky to use, and find that the results are at
least as good with the other two products, and they're a bit easier to
use.

ROR can be purchased at almost any camera shop - I'm sure K&S has it.
Formula MC can be ordered here: http://www.2filter.com/

ClearSight can be ordered from Joe at:

Joseph Codispoti
ClearSight USA
P.O. Box 150, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406 USA
http://www.clearsightusa.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

These three, IMO, are just about the best lens cleaning fluids you can
use, without exception.  One word of caution, just use a very little
amount of fluid.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]