" Dozers at the ready "by  César Matamoros II
This captures for me some of the scale of the NYC disaster, I've never been
to NYC (although am travelling there in a few weeks) and this along with "
In Memoriam: 11 Sep 2001 "by  Frits J. Wüthrich and  " Dawn over the WTC "
by  Chris Niesmertelny really help me visualise what it used to look like.
Richard Seaman's shot is very poignant. Jim Moniz shot of the flower vigil
stirred up the feelings of the atmosphere of mourning I felt while in the US
last month.

" Point Wilson "by  Harald Rust, love the sky and the contrast on the
lighthouse

" The Great Buddha "by  Y.P.Wan - great subject, great opportunity,
addictive shot!

" Majesty "by  Herbet Camerino Brasileiro - I like high contrast shots, and
this is just damn wonderful.

" River Of Gold "by  Maciej Marchlewski - well done on your first submission
(mine also this month) small tip, one thing I do always is look at the scan
desaturated and see if it looks better in b/w, I tried this with yours and
for me it works better - great shot

" Goat Island Sunset "by  Aaron Reynolds - this makes me want to try
agfachrome....
" Matin de Pâque "by  Eric Gauthier love the combination of motion blurred
water with the out-of-field foreground, and I like the picture as well!

" Flower Girl "by  Bill Owens - because candid shots of kids are the most
pleasing to look at and the most satisfying to take