Ugh!!??

Are you referring to the photo or your mangled prose?  :-)>

I quite like the dark left hand side for the contrast it provides with the
colourful wall.  I suppose I could have taken the shot less front on to reduce
the shadowing  - maybe on my next trip there.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia