Glad to have you aboard!

>Hi all,
>
>just allow me to introduce myself. My name is Paul Delcour, 41, choir
>conductor and arranger and composer of choir music (nothing orchestral

>to avoid misunderstandings). Since the age of about 9 I had my own
>camera. In 1978 I bought my first real camera a Pentax K2 black. I still
>have it and still use it and wouldn't want to part with it, although I

>would like more light measurement options and maybe AF. But it's a great
>body, robust and never failed me.

I agree on the K2 (I'd love to have a black one). The only other Pentax
that matches it for solid feel is the new MZ-S (even though it's much lighter).

>During the years I acquired:
>17/3.5 Tokina (only some months ago and the only non-Pentax one)
>24/2.6 (great!)
>35/3.5 (seldom used)
>50/1.7 (great!)
>85/1.8 (possibly my favourite!)
>100/4.0 macro (seldom used)
>200.4.0 (not often used)
>converter 2x Pentax
>bellows with 100 (never used...)
>Metz 60 (previous a 45) flashlight (great though clumsy and heavy)

You're a brave man mentioning that you have a 35/3.5 and seldom use it.
Prepare to be innundated with emails offering to buy it!

Welcome to the list.

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com