Here are a few portraits selected from work I did for a recent class.
They were all shot with the K10D and various Pentax lenses.

The earlier photos were shot with the DA40 and DA70.  The later photos
were shot with the DA*16-50 and DA*50-135

All but the last few shots were available light, experimenting with
various reflectors.  The last few were a combination of ambient light
and flash.

<http://georgesphotos.net/share/LjQGcuKLBHly2>

I like the results I'm getting with all of the lenses, but I can see
that when weight and size don't matter, I'll be gravitating to the two
zooms.  The results are very pleasing.

On the other hand, both the 40 and the 70 are great for this kind of work.

See you later, gs
<http://georgesphotos.net>