You'll need to do some math to figure that out. Flashes are rated by Guide
Number at a particular zoom setting and ISO (Guide Number divided by aperture
determines the distance the flash will illuminate a subject correctly at that
ISO. This is actually the most accurate method for determining flash exposure.
For example, a flash with a GN of 100 feet at ISO 100 will correctly illuminate
a subject 50' away at f2).

-Adam