Something that surprises me a bit is my dismay at many of the titles.
I don't find myself reviewing the equipment as much as I would have
expected.
It seems the oblique nature of many titles portend the lack of
experience or eye of the photographer and, in most cases, fail to add
the needed drama.

Jack