Hi Cory

Thanks - I use Linux as well (dual boot with win XP) but compiling from source
is something I've never quite come to grips with.  I always tend to get masses
of errors and missing dependencies.....

Both Irfanview and Studioline allow the user to tweak the dcraw settings.  I'm
not quite sure how they relate to what you have done but I'll give it a try.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia