No word on my physical sitting at the MTO offices for my bus job, they
have had it for 5 1/2 weeks (lord i hate gov red tape) and the routes
were all handed out this week, but i managed to, by some fluky and
timely emails, land an interview with a survey company next Tuesday
after the long weekend.

I know i said i wanted to get out of the business altogether, but,
whadayadoeh.:-)

Job would be similar but not exactly what i was doing before.

They have a TON of their own plans and notes and a TON of other
surveyors plans and notes to scan and data base. Its been going on for
a while, just with students, and now they may want someone to come in
on a more or less full time basis and carry on.Its more or less what i
was doing at MMM for a few years. Sounds like it could be flexible so
i may be able to work a shorter week, and more than likely still be
able to GFM next year.

One of the fellows who took the buy out from MMM is working there and
he tells me they are a good company to be at. Good bosses, and they do
stuff for the employees like boat cruises, pub nights etc.

Xing fingers.

Dave

--
Equine Photography