I have an odd assortment of stuff this week. I'm only shipping these
items within the US.

FREE manuals & software: I found my manual for the *istD after I sold
it. I also have a CD of Pentax Software S-SW10, which is the Pentax
Photo Browser and Laboratory, and the manual that goes with it. I
think that might have also come with the *istD.  I'll mail either or
both to someone for free within the US.

Pentax PH-RBB 52mm Lens Hood. Apparently this is the hood for the D FA
100mm f2.8 Macro Lens, as well as for the D-FA 50-200mm (I could only
find a reference to the 50-200mm on one website, but that's the only
one of the two that I've owned.) Brand-new condition, barely used.
Amazon sells it for $39. US $30 plus $5 shipping.

Pentax S80-80 soft lens pouch. According to B&H, this pouch fits the
55mm f/2.8, 75mm f/2.8, 75mm 2.8 (FA) Lens and the 1.4x Converter for
Pentax 645. $25 plus $1 shipping.

Bogen/Manfrotto 3157N Quick Release Plate. I have 3 of these. $8 plus
$1 shipping each.

Amita