Kalamazoo is just 150 miles out of out of Chicago - depending on traffic
and construction 2.5 - 3.5 hour drive. My wife and I often pop in for a
day at the the Art Institute. I'd schlep over if you were in town. I did
some work at Roosevelt University and lived down on the loop for a few
months, and always like visiting the city.

- MCC

--
Mark Cassino Photography