Unfortunately for us (and for the people interested) we don't have such in
Argentina (South America). As I've posted earlier I have lots of things for
sale (list attached) and nobody seems interested in buying or trading with
people around here (no luck at all at eBay).

Rgds.

Martin
www.martintrucco.com.ar/english.htm

Pentax-M 100 2.8
Pentax-M 15 3.5
www.martintrucco.com.ar/15A.jpg
www.martintrucco.com.ar/15B.jpg
www.martintrucco.com.ar/15C.jpg
Asahi Pentax Bellows II with slide copier and both kits of mounts
www.martintrucco.com.ar/fuelleA.jpg
www.martintrucco.com.ar/fuelleB.jpg
www.martintrucco.com.ar/fuelleC.jpg
Pentax-M 400 5.6 manual diaphragm
www.martintrucco.com.ar/400A.jpg
www.martintrucco.com.ar/400B.jpg
Pentax-M 50 1.4
Pentax-A 28 2.8
Mamiya 60 2.8 Macro 1:1 (Pentax M42 screwmount).
Sigma 24 2.8 ("Pentax-A")