Keith -- instead of buying it from Merrill? grrrrr
 or did you mean ebay?

This is the link to the listing on ebay -- and the signed book...

The amazon purchase will be nice for his numbers but from ebay better
for his pockets :)

http://tinyurl.com/2zq9ad

but Godders was talking about my poetry book -
which is here

(when Steve D wrote about the boston book he left off the other part of
my post)

http://www.lulu.com/content/1134715

meanwhile if any of you guys DO buy my poetry book, let me know you did
-- lulu doesnt tell me
who buys my stuff

ann