De: Glen Tortorella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Enviado: miércoles, 5 de septiembre, 2007 15:30:47
Asunto: Re: Metering Question

Thank you Godfrey, et. al...

Godfrey: when you say that good modern cameras allow for both CW and
multi-segment, do you mean this in terms of a setting (a switch) made
on the camera body?  I ask because my ZX-M goes into CW mode when
using an older lens (i.e. an M-series lens).  Is this what you had
meant, or were you referring to a body setting?  I have not noted a
body setting on my ZX-M for CW metering.  I just love the ZX-M--
especially with the added weight of the battery pack--and I would not
want to have to part with it (in fact, I am thinking of getting
another ZX-M body)...unless it were inhibiting my skill development
in some way.  Advice is welcome.

Thanks again,
Glen