Thank you, Scott.  The developing sounds like something I could
perhaps do.  The darkroom sounds more involved (and costly).  Adam
says his bathroom is too small for printing, and so he scans and
prints digitally.  Do you do likewise?  I would be able to make nice
prints with a dedicated film scanner?

Thanks,
Glen