On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 01:18:46PM -0400, Mark Roberts wrote:
> David Savage wrote:
>
> >Actually the 80-200 could do with a service.
> >
> >The zoom ring is a little loser than is normal for a PZ lens.
>
> Same with mine. But it's been that way for 6 or so years and hasn't
> gotten any worse. Yet.
>
> (And talk about a lens that costs more than most 67 kit. Worth every
> penny!)

I agree - just being without it for a few weeks is noticeable.

It's the lens that has produce more of my good shots than any of
the others, although the two lenses I own that were more expensive
(the A* 300/2.8 and the monster 250-600) have each produced their
share.  If you can afford it, money spent on lenses is well spent.