From: "Rick Womer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 4:38 AM
Subject: Re: PESO Challenger

Beautiful shot, Tim!  The panning and framing is
excellent.

We got back from New Hampshire 2 weeks ago, where we
stayed on a lake that is home to common loons.  They
take off the same way--about 100 meters of splashing
and flailing before they become airborne.  It doesn't
happen very often at all, and you were either very
patient, very lucky, or both to shoot this!

Rick

http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildegalleri/vis_bilde.cgi?id=331054
> (My good site)
> Panned with my faithful conpanions: K10D and
> K-500/4,5, and gimbal mount.
> 400 ISO, 1/250, and most likely f:8.
>
> Bricks, tomatoes, sugestions, or just shameless
> praising, all appresiated.
>
> Tim Typo
> Mostly Harmless

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW