The viewfinders in most Pentax are not dust sealed. Most likely it's
between the focusing screen and the pentaprism. A good repair man can
usually clean it up. You could do it yourself but a slip of a
screwdriver could mar the surface of your focusing screen which is
infinitely more annoying...

--
Remember, it’s pillage then burn.