I REALLY have to learn more about PS in the next 6-8 months. Many of
my fellow equine shooters, and dog shooters, :-) have an upper hand on
me as far as collages, tow or more photo gradiant collages,  and
removal of large unwanted items in backgrounds and and removing of the
main subject and popping into another backdrop.

The local highschool night classes don;t go into this detail, so i was
wondering, any one have any bookmarked internet tutorials on things
like this.

I have some books on PS but i need to go to the next level. My skills,
as you may have quessed are limited at best.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com