Weirdly, when I tried to post this stuff  earlier it came up with the
actual word "sp*am" in the subject line
in MY mail box and I didn't see it come up at all in my PDML box --

forgive me if it went through the first time -- I just gotta crow a bit
and hoped for comments too.

here is what I wrote :

I finally got the North America Naturally day book/ date book/
engagement calendar up on lulu
and I'm hard at work on "son of" Sign Language.... no money coming in
from ebay.  I hope I'll
finish the son in the next week or so at the outside..

http://www.lulu.com/content/1145976

you can see why I haven't posted much!

I also did some more graphic design work for a little bit'o money
For the web - so I didn't have to worry about those nasty vector
conversion :) )

also have more design stuff to show off on smugmug
including a couple where I used a water color i did when I was a teenager.

http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/3346046

I haven't even take time to really work with the 100 smc macro on my
darkside body yet...

love to have comments on any of the above on list or off...

cautionary note : many of the photos in the day book look fine in actual
print but don't all
bear up under too much enlargement on line.  Also I think lulu
intentionally dumbs down the
previews with a kind of texture so no one will steal them.

annsan