The tourist shops in Paradise sell a T-Shirt that says
"I went through Hell to get to Paradise" with a little
road map on it...

In my case, I went through Cadillac to get there...

I bought the "Drink More Beer" shirt at the Brewery
Camp 33 store. The micro brewery is located in the
state park, so I guess it's run or contracted out by
the DNR. Anyone who thinks are state government can't
get thing right should head up there and have a few
pints!

- MCC

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is Paradise close to Hell?
> I enjoyed these pics as well. Interesting
> experiment.
> Paul

Mark Cassino Photography
Kalamamazoo, MI