Evan Hanson wrote:
> On Sep 15, 2007, at 10:28 AM, cbwaters wrote:

>> We're rubbish at getting together though.
>> I'd love to make an attempt to have dinner of coffee or whatever
>> though so
>> let me know when you're going to be here and we'll see what we can do.

> We are indeed rubbish about getting together.  Since I'm currently
> unemployed, I'm sure I could make time.

Yeah, I'd be interested in getting together.  But it definitely depends
on which Thursday in October.  The first week of October I'll be up at
Road Atlanta shooting the Petit le Mans.  Other than that, I think my
Thursdays are pretty clear.

I'm not sure where in the area Evan lives, but I'm up near Alpharetta on
the north and IIRC Cory is out past Six Flags on the west.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)