>That's nice. The spontaneous nature forgives the lack of DOF. Well done.

thanks Cotty :)

>I had in mind a horizontal in a aspect ratio approximating that of 4X6.

oh sorry!  I usually do things in 8x10.  I tried again, and I think
it's an improvement in comparison to the other crop, but when I
compare all three I still like the first one, even though the blur is
a distraction.

http://picasaweb.google.com/rg2pdml/PESO/photo?authkey=W1C-i05p28o#5111513825448673442

>Rebekah, I wonder if you lost the bigger boy's legs - would it help a
bit? The expressions and general rendering are excellent!

Actually, that's as tall as the picture gets, I just cropped a bit of
one of the sides.  Thanks very much for the compliment!

Thanks everyone who took a look at this, and thanks for the advice and
comments.  I really appreciate all the time you guys take to share
your opinions because there is so much to learn from all of you.

rg2

On 9/18/07, Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rebekah, I wonder if you lost the bigger boy's legs - would it help a
> bit? The expressions and general rendering are excellent!
>
> Boris
>

> Rebekah wrote:
> > hey,
> >
> > I submitted this to the gallery, and it's still waiting for review,
> > but I wanted to see what everyone here thought of this picture.
> > Thanks in advance for any comments and advice.
> >

> > http://tinyurl.com/2j5qrf
> >
> > http://picasaweb.google.com/rg2pdml/PESO/photo?authkey=W1C-i05p28o#5111251841033552002
> >

> > rg2

"the subject of a photograph is far less important than its composition"