Digital Image Studio wrote:
> On 18/09/2007, Derby Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I don't recall reading this manual, and found it accidentally when
>> shooting a show one night.
>>
>> Set the K10D to digital preview, and take a preview shot. Then use the
>> up/down button to toggle between full histogram and RGB histogram. That
>> setting will be used for all instant review shots (if you have the
>> histogram on, of course). One of the many little things I love about the
>> K10D.
>>

> Hi Derby,
>
> The digital preview is a great tool and it appears to be pretty widely
> used by members of various Pentax fora at least. The discussion these
> days centre around what the in-camera jpg settings should be set to to
> provide the most accurate histogram view for RAW shooters as the
> histogram is apparently based on a low res jpg interpretation of the
> scene.
>
> BTW your film is (in the) safe.
>
> Cheers,

Hi Rob,

When I read about the digital preview feature, I though...meh, what's
the big deal. But once I started using it, it is so handy. I've got some
catching up to do in the archives I suppose (or as Kenny Everett used to
say, "in the bowels of the BBC archives").

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc