Thanks guys.  I had no idea if 4000dpi was good enough or not, I had
nothing to compare it to.  Looks like scans cost around a dollar, give
or take, for that quality.  Other than scanning 8-10 of my best, I'll
probably save up for a scanner.  By time I have enough for one the
quality will be ridiculous ;)  Maybe I'll even be able to scan all my
kodachrome.  By the way, does anyone have a picture scanned at 4000dpi
that I could look at?

rg2