Yes, I am aware of existence of that store. It appears to have some
valuable items but the prices are usually somewhat higher than I would
expect.

Yet again, having all three limited lenses reduced my appetite
somewhat. For instance, I am still pondering about a lens wider than
31 Ltd, but each time I look at the examples I realize that 31 Ltd has
good chances of becoming my widest prime lens...

Cheers!

On 9/19/07, Derby Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Boris Liberman wrote:
> > Hmmm. Looks very cool. But SMCP FA 31/1.8 AL Ltd is a bit faster and
> > just a tad less wide... I somehow think that prices will be
> > comparable...
> >
> > Cheers.
> >

> Very true, Boris. Twas the greed that consumed me (there's a bit of
> pirate talk)
> http://newsdesigner.com/blog/images/pirate.jpg
>

> I found the ebay trader. Remembered I bought the cute little Rolleiflex
> Minidig from them a while ago. They do have the 85/1.4 zeiss...but I
> think I'll stick with my 77 and 31 for now.
> http://stores.ebay.com/Matsuiyastore_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ3629112QQftidZ2QQtZkm

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc

Boris