I seldom do much of processing of photos, except for
exposure/brighness/constrast, white-balance and sharpness adjustments,
and occasional minor touch-ups.

I recently played with a few shots taken at Camp Hollywood 2007
(huge swing-dance event in Los Angeles). It must've been the spirit
of the event that inspired me: they had theme nights for social dances
all three days ("Chinatown", "Pearl Harbor", and "Grease") and live
music with great jazz bands.
I posted couple of shots here several weeks ago.

Here are two galleries with two different renditions of the same
shots: Retro and Artsy.
http://42graphy.komkon.org/CampHollywood-2007/Retro/index.html
http://42graphy.komkon.org/CampHollywood-2007/Artsy/index.html

I am still not sure if the "artsy" style works for all photos
(except for the "Time Warp" that I've posted before).

Your comments, suggestions, and critique are welcome as always.

Igor

PS. Warning: Flash-based galleries.