>> There was a discussion some time ago about a Metz flash for the K10D and
>> other
>> DSLRs from Pentax, the 58AF 1P. Technikdirect has it now for 300 euro,
>> shipping in 1 to 2 days.
>> http://www.technikdirekt.de/main/en/foto/fotodigital/blitzgeraete-zubehoer/176029/-/Article.html?

> Do you know if it's 100% compatible with K10D? (including e.g. wireless)

As I understand it it does indeed support Pentax Wireless flash, and HSS,
etc. (unlike any Metz flash with a SCA)

What it does *not* support, to my annoyance, is Metz Cordless Remote Flash.
I would love to get one of these as a good dedicated flash for my K10D, but
I would really like to be able to use it with my other Metz Flashes in
cordless remote.

I tried several times in vain to explain this to Metz support, and request
and update to add this feature (via USB :) ) - but I couldn't get the
concept through.  Language barrier I suppose.

Love, Light and Peace,
- Peter Loveday
eyeon Software