Alright I finaly looked at their store, and looked at their storage
page, they're selling 8gb CF cards, and a multi card box to house them.
Anybody want to do the math and figure out how many seconds of their
videoout put you can store on an 8gb card? (Taint much I'll wager).

--
Remember, it’s pillage then burn.