$25 is a good price for an event photo, however you expect to sell more than
one
photo from an event.

On the other hand for a so called fine art photo a $100 is dirt cheap. Framed
and matted $200 is dirt cheap. In the couple of places in Boone that sell fine
art photos the prices seem to be between $150 and $350 for a framed and matted
8x10 print. I have seen them with $1000 price tags. Of course, if you are a
"name" you can charge what you want. And also your market affects prices, if
your customers are more affluent you can charge more. The bottom 50% of the
population is not going to pay more than pocket change for a photo just to hang
on the wall and look pretty, you can get more for photos of the kids.

A point to consider is you can always agree to take less than you are asking,
but you can never demand more.

I watched a large (20x24) ornately framed photo of John Wayne go out of a local
store for $3000. The seller told me she paid $1000 for the framing, I have no
idea what she paid for the photo. I doubt the photographer got any money from
that transaction.