You misread my comment, I am not saying that the Red Camera is not worth what
it
costs, but that compared to an ENG (Electronic News Gathering) Camera it is not
a complete camera, hence the seemingly low price. It is only one module of a
modular system, buy the time you add all the modules you will have a lot more
money into it than you would think at first.